You’ve decided to make some lifestyle changes. You are going to eat better, exercise more, and meditate regularly. You picture yourself becoming a devoted yogi, always calm, cool, collected, and centered. You picture your new, pretty life, and it is surrounded by soft lighting and harp music. The only problem is that your current workout clothes say “train wreck,” which clashes with your new Zen lifestyle.
It is possible to have the prettiest yoga clothes of your life. You just need to create a new workout wardrobe filled with yoga clothes fit for a Zen princess. All you have to do is choose a wardrobe story below:
Yoga Royalty Wardrobe Story: To have the prettiest yoga clothes of your life, this wardrobe uses the color of royalty: purple. Play around by mixing and matching the options below. This wardrobe story includes:
- 2 capri leggings or tights in gray, purple, or purple print
- 1 pair of yoga pants in a dark gray
- 3 sport bras – white, purple, and lavender
- 2 loose tank tops – one solid purple color and one purple print
- 1 long-sleeve tee in a shade of purple
- 1 sweatshirt – should be a long, slouchy, off-the-shoulder sweatshirt
- 1 pair of purple flip flop sandals to go to class in
- 1 tote bag in a purple print
- 1 yoga mat – a shade of purple, of course
- 1 water bottle in gray or purple
- To up the pretty power of these clothes, add a purple wrap top to the mix and be almost too pretty to sit in the lotus position.
Yoga Angel Wardrobe Story: To have the prettiest yoga clothes of your life, this wardrobe uses soft and angelic whites, creams, and ivories. Experiment with layering sports bras, tank tops, and sweaters. To make this wardrobe story work make the following changes to the Yoga Royalty Wardrobe Story:
- Swap out the purple for grays and whites
- Ditch the purple tote bad for a white mini backpack
- Change the purple flip flop sandals to white sneakers
- Change the purple sweatshirt to an oversized white sweater
- To up the pretty power of this yoga wardrobe, include a sheer white tee that you can also use for layering. You’ll be the most stylish person strutting out of yoga class.
Yoga Vivid Wardrobe Story: To have the prettiest yoga clothes that are also bold and strong layer with vivid colors that make you feel as playful as the happy baby pose you are holding in your yoga class. Make the following changes to the Yoga Royalty Wardrobe Story:
- Change the purples to hot pink, green, and navy
- 1 exercise bag in a bright print
- 1 yoga mat in hot pink, green, or navy
- 1 water bottle in a bright print
- To up the pretty power of these yoga clothes, incorporate colorful headbands in the hot pink, green, navy, and white to add even more pops of color to your yoga workout outfits.